FIND DEVELOPMENT SITES FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA
If you’re looking to snap up the perfect development opportunity, or if you’re considering buying property under valuer already, find out how the REDA platform can benefit you. REDA makes it easy to view all the most lucrative development sites for sale in one convenient location. Whether you’re after brand new residential development sites for sale or you want to buy a property with plans and permits already in place, you’ll find all the bargain listings in one convenient place on REDA.
SIGN UP TO BROWSE DEVELOPMENT LISTINGS ON REDA
REDA analyses Australia’s leading real estate websites to extract the most lucrative listings based on your filtered search preferences. Find all the best progressive sites for sale in Australia, conveniently listed and ready to browse.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial and start browsing our comprehensive listings of below market value development property in Australia.
WHY INVEST IN DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY?
Investing in progressive property can be more costly and complex than simpler forms of property investment. However, for the budding property developer, it comes with a number of upsides. It can often be picked up cheaply, sometimes up to 20% below market value. They are also often cheap to own and have in-built capital growth. Developments also provide scope for generating significant profits and offer a range of tax benefits.
WHAT MAKES FOR A GOOD DEVELOPMENT SITE?
A good progressive property opportunity is usually a site that’s considered a diamond in the rough. In other words, it’s a site that may require a bit of work but shows serious potential for profit. As a developer, your goal should be to buy under market value development property that shows the greatest upside for success.
When looking at development land for sale, it’s important to carefully consider location. A premium location will often be more appealing, but this can come at a higher cost. It’s important to weigh up different factors such as location appeal and supply and demand to help guide your decision when looking for property development sites for sale.
It’s also important to consider the development purpose of the land. Residential, commercial, or industrial development opportunities all require different attributes to be successful. Besides location, other factors that affect the quality of development sites include:
- Zoning - The property should be zoned for the type of development you want to pursue or have the potential to be rezoned
- Size and shape - These can affect the planning for your proposed growth
- Physical characteristics - These can include soil quality, topography, and vegetation and can affect what and how easily you can build
- Traffic flow - How easy is the property to access and what’s the surrounding flow of traffic like?
- Public transport - How close and accessible is the nearby public transport infrastructure?
- Amenities - Proximity to schools, shopping centres, and healthcare facilities is important for residential growth
- Utilities - Are the appropriate connections in place for electricity, water, gas, sewerage, internet, and phones? If not, what are the cost implications to bring in these connections?
- Planned works - Are there any future planned works in the surrounding areas that may affect your proposed growth?
- Environmental issues - Are there any environment issues that could affect growth like protected trees or contaminated soil?
GET STARTED TODAY
Find the best development sites for sale today with help from REDA. Sign up for our free 30-day trial today to unlock all premium features and gain access to our library of property investment resources.
You can also get in touch with our team to find out how you can best take advantage of the REDA platform to find property sites for sale.
Search Properties For Sale